The Department of Education, Central Tibetan Administration, Dharamsala invites application for the post of School Guidance Counselors for the schools under Department of Education, CTA
The necessary requirements for the post are:
- Minimum qualification of M.A./M. Sc. (Psychology)/ M.A. (Education)/ Master in Social Work with Second Division from Recognised University.
- Must have minimum of one year of Post Graduate Diploma on Guidance & Counseling. Applicants with Master Degree in School Counseling do not need to produce Diploma certificate separately.
- First and last page of applicant’s Green Book paid upto 31st March, 2017
- Medical Fitness certificate from a recognized registered Doctor with MBBS degree.
- If employed, no objection certificate from the employer.
- Age limit: Between 21 – 35 years old (copy of birth certificate/ class X pass certificate)
- Applicants must mention his/her email address and phone in the application letter
- Applicants must produce the original documents for verification at the time of reporting.
- Applicants with completed documents will be called for interview & the date of Interview will be intimated later.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.
Selection will be done on the basis of interview in Tibetan and English. All the interested candidates should apply by sending the copies of required documents duly attested by any CTA Officials holding rank of Joint Secretary and above or Tibetan Settlement Officer to the following address latest by Nov. 27, 2017.
Department of Education, CTA
Dharamsala – 176215
Dated: Oct. 18, 2017