The Department of Education (DoE), CTA, is happy to announce 75 Distance Education Scholarship (Correspondence Course) to CTA staf teachers of Tibetan schools overseen by the Department of Education, CTA, students of Sarah/Norbulingka Institute and those who did not get the opportunity to attend college after completing Class XII. INR 10,000 for each year of the course will be provided on submission of mark sheets.
This scholarship aims to provide the candidates with an opportunity to further improve their educational qualifications. Please note that this scholarship is strictly for Distance Education and not for regular college courses.
Interested candidates must apply online through the below link latest by 11:59 PM, Aug 31, 2023. All the required documents should be uploaded online.
- “Form-A” duly filled with Tibetan Settlement Officer’s sign and seal.
- No Objection Certificate from the current Office or School Administration, with clear mention of the applicants’ tenure at the respective organization or office or school.
- Copy of the applicant’s highest qualification Marks Card duly attested by a Tibetan Settlement Officer or CTA officer with the rank of Joint Secretary and above.
Allocation of seats:
- 20 seats for CTA Staff (5 reserved for women)
- 20 seats for Teachers of schools overseen by the Department of Education, CTA. (5 reserved for women)
- 15 seats for Students of Sarah/Norbulingka Institute.
- 20 seats for those who did not get the opportunity to attend college after Class XII.
- If the above 75 seats are not utilized, the remaining seats will be offered to applicants who do not fall under any of the above 4 categories.
Posted by: Scholarship Section, Department of Education, CTA, Gangchen Kyishong, District Kangra, Dharamshala, HP-176215 Dated: June 23, 2023