INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLEGE
STUDENTS AT NATIONAL INSTITUTES, 2017 !!!
Dharamsala Feb 13, 2017: The Department of Education, CTA invites application from aspiring Tibetan Students who are interested to avail internship opportunity at National Centre for Biological Sciences (Bengaluru) and Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune from June 15, 2017 to July15, 2017. The program is aimed to motivate young students to pursue higher studies in science stream by providing practical experience & study under the expertise of well known scientists and researchers of the Institutes.
Interested candidate pursuing Bachelor in Science degree, (Non-Computer and Non- Engineering) B.Sc. (Medical – I yr or II yr ) and B.Sc. (Non-medical, I yr/ II yr / III yr) who wish to grab this opportunity may apply for this program latest by March 15, 2017, 5 pm.
- Applicants are advised to complete the below application form as per the instructions given in and send the same to DoE, CTA Dharamsala.
- Your candidature will be rejected/disqualified, if the submitted application form is incomplete or given false information.
- Scanned copies (soft copies) of your documents must be sent by email and the hard copies by speed post.
- Two ways travel cost and other required expense for the students will be borne by DoE.
- If the no. of applicants exceeds the no. of the nine seats available, DoE will consider different selection criteria.
- To download the application form, click here Download
- LAST DATE: March 15, 2017: Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
Department of Education
Central Tibetan Administration
Dharamsala – 176215
Distt. Kangra (HP)
DOE: Email id: [email protected]