Dharamshala: The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce a Scholarship for ten Students who wish to take a gap year to prepare for next year NEET (MBBS) & JEE (Engineering) exams. The Scholarship holder must undergo coaching from the reputed coaching institute in India. Interested candidates must apply online using the link here.
Application Procedure & Eligibility
- Application Form A (to be completed by Student & attested by Tibetan Settlement officer)
- Copy of Class XII Result and NEET/JEE Result. (optional)
- Applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% in PCM or PCB.
- Applicant must have studied the Tibetan language till class X or must have passing marks in TLPT (Tibetan Language Proficiency Test).
- Preference will be given to those students who have graduated/passed in 2021.
- Anyone who discontinues the program without any valid reason is liable to refund the Scholarship costs to the Department of Education, CTA.
Application Deadline – Wednesday, October 13, 2021 (11.55 Pm)
Scholarship Amount – Tuition Fee Ceiling to one lakh
For inquiry, please contact:
Mrs Sonam Sangmo or Ms Tenzin Tashi
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91-1892 -222572, 222721