The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce Sikyong Professional Scholarship Program (SPSP) in partnership with the Tibet Fund, New York. This scholarship will be provided to 5 outstanding Tibetan students from India, Nepal, and Bhutan to pursue Master’s program. The scholarships will be provided by the Tibet Fund, New York, through the Department of Education, CTA. Eligible candidates must apply online using the link below latest by August 31, 2021, by 11:59pm:
Eligibility criteria and required documents:
- Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2020. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (Upload Form A)
- Applicant must have scored at least 70% in Bachelor’s degree. Preference shall be given to fresh graduates. (Upload Bachelor’s Mark Sheets)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) (Upload Curriculum vitae) no longer than 2 pages in length.
- A reference letter from a college lecturer (as per format attached).
- Personal Statement (Upload Personal Statement) minimum 1 pages in length.
- Students who have received SPSP scholarship for their UG course are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- In the event of a tie, preference will be given to the candidate with higher undergraduate score.
Read Detailed Announcement Here:
For any queries, contact: Sonam Sangmo: [email protected]
Lobsang Dhargye: [email protected]
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892. 226695, 222572 and 222721
Our Sites: sherig.org, lamton.org, facebook.com/doe.lobyon June 18, 2021