The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce Tibetan Professional Scholarship Program (TPSP) in partnership with The Tibet Fund. This scholarship will be provided to 5 outstanding Tibetan students from India, Nepal, and Bhutan to pursue a Master’s program in India. The Tibet Fund will provide the scholarship through the Department of Education, CTA. Eligible candidates must apply online using the link below latest by August 31, 2023, by 11:59 pm:
Application Link: https://forms.gle/3r6RAzFBshkVpFTx5
Master in Medicine (MD/MS), Master in Dental Surgery (MDS), Master in Technology (M.Tech), Master in Business Administration (MBA), Master in Computer Application (MCA), Master in Pharmacy (M Pharm), Master in Physiotherapy (MPT), Master of Law (LLM), Master in Education (M.Ed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Master in Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC), Master in Fine Arts (MFA), Master in Designing (M.Des), Master in Public Administration (MPA), Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc), Master in Engineering (ME).
Tuition fees will be reimbursed as per bill with a maximum ceiling of Rs.2 Lakh. Other than that, Expenses like capitation fees/donations will not be reimbursed. An additional maintenance allowance of Rs.75,000 will be provided per year. For continuation of the TPSP scholarship, one must score 60 % in Academic results.
Eligibility criteria and required documents:
- Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2022. Information about GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (Upload Form-A) Click Here
- Applicant must have scored at least 65% in Bachelor’s degree. Preference shall be given to fresh graduates. (Upload Bachelor’s Mark Sheets)
- Personal statement no longer than 1,000 words.
- Two reference letters from a former teacher, professor, employer, professional colleague, or mentor.
- Eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
- In the event of a tie, preference will be given to the candidate with the higher undergraduate score.
For any queries, contact: Sonam Sangmo: [email protected]
Lobsang Dhargye: [email protected] 9805688414
Department of Education, CTA
GangchenKyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892. 226695, 222572, and 22272 Posted on: 17th July 2023