The Department of Education, CTA invites applications from aspiring College-going Tibetan Students who are interested to avail internship opportunities at the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bengaluru, and the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune from June 14 to July 14, 2023.
The program aims to provide a hands-on learning experience of studying under the guidance of well-known scientists and researchers of these institutes and motivate them to pursue higher studies in science.
Interested candidates pursuing B.Sc. (Non-Computer & Non-Engineering) and B.Sc. (Medical & Non-Medical,) who wish to grab this opportunity may apply for this program latest by 30th April 2023.
- Applicants are advised to fill up the Google form through the link given below.
Google form link: https://forms.gle/NZq7fK6oCiCHYG3V6
- The above link has been set to automatically close by 11:55 pm on 30th April 2023 and will not accept any submission after the deadline.
- Your candidature will be rejected/disqualified if the submitted form is incomplete or gives false information.
- The selection will be based on the marks of class XII, B.Sc., and Essay.
- Applications received by post/email/courier or by any other means will not be accepted.
- Candidates should prepare pdf copies of the following documents in advance to be uploaded in the Google form. (Max file size 10 MB)
- Scanned copy of your Green Book paid till December 2022.
- Scanned copy of your RC with a valid extension.
- College bonafide certificate or attested copy of college ID card.
- Class XII Marks Statement
- College Marks sheet till date
- Passport-size Photo (JPG Format)
- Your CV
- Two ways travel costs and other required expenses for the students will be borne by DoE. The approval of the same will be given only after the final selection.
For any queries, contact:
Dorjee Wangdue Ph: 9000146777
Department of Education, CTA