The Department of Education, CTA invites applications from aspiring Tibetan students for a month-long internship opportunity at the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bengaluru and the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune from June 14 to July 14, 2022. The program is aimed to motivate young Tibetan students to pursue higher studies in science stream by providing practical experience and study under the guidance of the expertise of well-known scientists and researchers of the Institutes.
Interested candidates pursuing Class XII Science and Bachelor in Science (Non-Computer and Non- Engineering) who wish to grab this opportunity may apply for this program through the link below latest by 30 April, 2022.
- Application form link: Click Here to fill the form
- The above link has been set to automatically close by 30 April 2022 and will not accept any application after the deadline.
- Your candidature will be rejected/disqualified if the submitted application form is incomplete or given false information.
- Two ways travel costs and other required expenses for the students will be borne by DoE. The selected candidates will be communicated regarding the same.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance of class XII, B.Sc. and essay. If required, DoE may also conduct a virtual interview to finalise the candidates.
- Applications received by post/email/courier or by any other means will not be accepted.
- Candidates should prepare the pdf copies of the following documents in advance to be uploaded in the Google form. (Max file size 10 MB)
- Scanned copy of your Green Book paid till December 2021
- Scanned copy of your RC with a valid extension.
- College bonafide certificate or copy of college/school ID card.
- Class XII Marks Statement
- B.Sc. Marks Statement (only for college-going students)
For any queries, contact:
Dorjee Wangdue (Ph.: 9000146777)
Science Education Officer
Department of Education, CTA