Applications are invited for 01 post of ‘Facilitators’ for ‘Technology-based after-school Coaching Program’ at CST Mundgod. Coaching Facilitator has to run and monitor the Class XI and XII students which is conducted before or after regular class of the school. (Facilitator will not teach in the classes; they will facilitate the technology-based classroom based on the materials to be provided by AVANTI Learning Centre, Delhi. Selected candidate for the post will be given orientation before the start of the program by AVANTI Learning Centre, Delhi.)
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- Desired Qualification:
- Good communication skill in both Tibetan and English
- Interest in Teaching
- Good at dealing with students
- Working knowledge of using Computer, LCD projector and Internet
- Basic Computer Skills (Working knowledge of MS Office)
Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are requested to submit their application along with the required documents (as listed below) latest by 30 June, 2017. The date and venue of the interview will be notified individually to the candidates meeting the eligibility requirements. Contact address with mobile number and email ID must be given in the application. The final selection of the candidates will be based on interview and bachelor’s degree result.
The selected candidates will be appointed for a period of one-year on contract basis with a consolidated monthly pay of ₹ 18,500.00. However, the contract could be extended, subject to the project funding, the need of the beneficiaries and the performance of the candidate.
- Copy of Degree and Mark Sheet.
- Copy of Class XII Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Copy of updated RC.
- Copy of Green Book duly paid up to March 2017.
- A Medical Fitness Certificate from a registered doctor.
- No Objection Certificate, if the applicant is currently serving in any institution.
All the documents must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above)/concerned Settlement Officer/Principal of a school.
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dhramsala-176215(HP)
Fax: 01892-223481 | Tel: 01892-222572/222721
Email: [email protected]