The Department of Education is happy to announce 20 scholarships in the year 2020 to pursue a post graduate diploma course through Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The objectives of this scholarship is to enable the present and prospective school leaders to improve their skills and competencies required for the effective leadership and management; to improve the overall capacity and performance of the schools by creating an effective and enabling environment, and to nurture future school leaders. Eligible candidates could opt from one of the following two courses and apply online.
- Post Graduate Diploma in School Leadership and Management (PGDSLM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management and Administration (PGDEMA)
For details related to the above two courses and to learn more about registration, kindly download the prospectus from the following link:
Eligibility and Required Documents:
- Principals, Head-teachers, Assistant Head-teachers working in any of the Tibetan Schools in India will be given preferences.
- PRTs, TGTs or PGTs having at least five years’ experience of working in any of the Tibetan schools.
- Minimum educational qualification of graduation with at least 50 % marks and passed in B.Ed. (Upload educational qualification certificate and teaching degree)
- A recommendation letter from the school office stating that the applicant’s Green Book is updated till March 2020 and RC valid till date. (Upload school office recommendation letter)
- In case the applicant is head of a school, he or she should get the recommendation letter from concerned head office.
Eligible candidates must apply online using the link given below latest by 4:00 PM, 11 September, 2020.
For any queries, contact: Tenzin Dorjee by email: [email protected]