The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce Sikyong Professional Scholarship Program (SPSP) in partnership with the Tibet Fund, New York. This scholarship will be provided to 5 high achieving Tibetan students from India, Nepal, and Bhutan to pursue Master’s program in Medicine, Law and Business studies at the most selective Colleges or Universities in India. The scholarships will be provided by the Tibet Fund, New York, through the Department of Education, CTA. Eligible candidates must apply online using the link below latest by August 31, 2020, by 5:00pm.
MD (Doctor of Medicine), MDS (Master of Dental Surgery), LLM (Master of Law) and MBA (Master of Business Administration)
a) Tuition fees: Tuition fees will be reimbursed as per bill with a maximum ceiling of Rs.2 Lakh. Any amount expended by the applicant against capitation fee/donation will not be reimbursed.
b) Maintenance fees: Annual fixed maintenance allowance of Rs.50,000 will be provided.
Eligibility criteria and required documents:
- Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2019. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (Upload Form-A) Download Form A here.
- Applicant must have scored at least 60% in Bachelor’s degree. Preference shall be given to fresh graduates. (Upload Bachelor’s Mark Sheets)
- Applicant must have taken admission in any of the top Colleges/Universities mentioned in the list attached. (Upload Admission Confirmation Letter)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) (Upload Curriculum vitae) no longer than 2 pages in length.
- Two Reference Letters from College Lecturers (as per format attached).
- Personal Statement (Upload Personal Statement) minimum 1 pages in length.
- You must have got admission in the list of colleges we have attached.
Read Detailed Announcement Here:
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892. 226695, 222572 and 222721
Our Sites: sherig.org, lamton.org, facebook.com/doe.lobyon July 3, 2020